Money Back Guarantee
We are confident that you will love the products you buy from us. If you not satisfied with your purchase, we offer a 100% money back guarantee. A credit will be issued to your account within 7 business days. A brief explanation is appreciated (but not necessary) and will help us improve our products and service.
- Must be in original packaging
- Must be within 60 days of purchase
- Special Orders
Price Match Policy
If you find a lower price on an identical item (brand, quantity, model and item number, if applicable) that was offered for sale with last 30 days. WASCO will match the price. Simply give a current sales order (including any shipping and handling) or advertisement with disclaimers to your Client Manager at the time of, or within 14 days of purchase. We will not match internet-only suppliers.
- WASCO will not price match competitor’s items that are limited in quantity or special promotion.
- Equipment and services are excluded. Commodities such as Freon, Windshield Washer Solvent, Ice Melter, Rock Salt, Paper, Ink Cartridges are excluded.
Price Protection Policy:
Buy with confidence. We reserve the right to buy the item from the competitor.
We understand that from time to time you may wish to return a product to us. We have created this 30-day return policy to enable you to return products to us under appropriate circumstances. The following conditions apply:
Where you have no other legal right to return a product and receive a refund or exchange, then you will nonetheless be entitled to return a product to us where:
- Returned product must be received within 30 days of purchase.
- The returned product is unused, in its original and unopened packaging (with any seal or shrink-wrap intact), with any labels still attached, and otherwise in a condition enabling us to sell the product as new.
- Special Order items cannot be returned.
We will give you a refund for the full price of any product properly returned by you in accordance with the terms of this returns policy including the original delivery charges if applicable.
In order to take advantage of your rights under this returns policy, you must:
- Notify us of your desire to return via email or phone.
- Give item(s) to driver with completed Returns Form (link below).
- Within 7 business days credit should appear on your account (unless merchandise replacement).
The following products may not be returned under this policy:
- Food, drink and any other products liable to deteriorate within 30 day period.
- Ice melter and rock salt
We reserve the right to charge a 30% re-stocking charge if the return does not meet the requirements as stated above.
Sales Tax Policy
We have prepared this sales tax policy to explain to you when and why we collect sales tax on your purchases.
- In accordance with the state and local law, your WASCO purchases will be taxed using the applicable sales using your shipping address. We utilize a third party sales tax system that determines sales tax based on local and state jurisdictional tax codes.
- WASCO collects sales tax where we have physical presence (or nexus). Currently we are collecting sales tax in NJ, NY, PA and CT.
- To be exempt from sales tax you will need to provide proof of sales tax exempt status for the state where the product is being shipped. The organization name on the order must exactly match the state tax exempt certificate or resale certificate.
- We do not decide sales taxability based on your individual circumstances and we cannot make sales tax adjustments based on your individual circumstance. You should consult a tax professional for advice on your circumstances.
- In the event any product that was purchased for resale (tax free) is subsequently consumed or used in any manner which creates or imposes a sales or use tax, customer agrees to report to the proper taxing authority any tax due, including penalties and interest.
- IMPORTANT: Even if we do not collect sales tax from you, you may owe sales tax on your purchases. The tax may be reported and paid on your individual income tax return or by filing a consumer use tax return. For more information, please visit your state’s department of revenue website.
- WASCO will be held harmless and customer will indemnify WASCO from any claim, loss, assessment or expense occasioned by customer’s nonpayment.